Wednesday, January 14, 2015

#3.11 Salsa baked fish

Baked Tilapia with Peach Mango Salsa
Are you ready for the easiest recipe ever? When I am a busy bee and this is my go to recipe that is quick and easy...not to mention tasty and healthy. I usually make this in the toaster over so I don't even have to wait for the oven to preheat!

All you need is mild fish I like to use either Mahi Mahi or tilapia, old bay seasoning and fruit salsa (pineapple, peach or mango and the chunkier styles work really well).

1) Place fish on cookie sheet or foil lined pan. Spray with cooking spray
2) Sprinkle old bay seasoning on top (or for a bit of kick cajun spices)
3) Spoon salsa over fish about 2-3 Tbsp each filet. Make sure most of fish is well covered.
4) Bake at 350 for 20 min or so depending on fish thickness.

While that's cooking I usually steam some fresh veggies and serve with cous cous (it takes only 5 minutes to make). Ta Da dinner made in 25 min or less!

No comments:

Post a Comment